• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

API Minimum Out of Date Error

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Sadly not yet. It's a bigger change and I haven't found the time to update it yet (and forgot to bring it with me on vacation). It's still on Todo, though.

sas46

Yesterday I've been forced to update to latest ts3 version so your soundboard isn't working anymore

Today it's nearly a month from your last reply and more than 6 months since the 3.3 release, the real question is: are you planning to update the API or not?

Last edited:

bdog39

Since starting this thread, I hadn't received any notifications that these replies were made so just by chance I happened to check here tonight and viola, not only did you @flyth respond but others have chimed in as well.
Anyway, @flyth, I sincerely appreciate your effort and support with your plugin, I recognize this is a recreational duty and other priorities arise, but it'll be great as soon as this plugin is back up and running again. Kudos to you for sure, this is BY FAR and hands down the best music/soundboard player coded for TS3. I anxiously await as soon as you have it updated. Until then thanks for the effort you've already put into it!

Ashe Zerda

Hopefully we'll hear of an update soon. Friend and I have been using this soundboard for a few years now, always hate having TS3 force client updates even though I understand its for security reasons.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Actually, yes. Although I haven't found much time to test it yet, I've uploaded a new version. You can find it here.

@flyth This is the best news I've gotten in a long time! Thank you so much for updating it! It works perfectly for me too! How good it is to have my favorite plugin running again! You are the man! Where can I send you a donation please?

I encourage everyone that still uses this plugin to please send flyth a donation to show your appreciation to him! When it comes time for another update he might be more inclined to update the plugin again if we show him some love now. Any amount you can do is good enough.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I’ve saved the new dev environment, so hopefully future updates will be a lot easier to keep up to. We will see :)

Thanks for the kind words! As for donations, there is a button on the page of the plugin if you want to send me a virtual beer :) Thanks again!

gadu

Hello,

I have got a bug with the plug in. When I add a music with infinite loop, the music stop after some hours and I have to restart the client. Is it possible to fix the bug ?

Thank you

fabm3n

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
is awesome!
Insider
Hello,

I have got a bug with the plug in. When I add a music with infinite loop, the music stop after some hours and I have to restart the client. Is it possible to fix the bug ?

Thank you

For playing the same track in a infinity loop, sinusbot may be a better solution for you.

gadu

Sinusbot has the same bug. I use the plug in for a client which is on my TeamSpeak Welcome channel. And I use sinusbot to play music on private channels (only 2 instances, which is too less)

fabm3n

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
is awesome!
Insider
Then report the sinusbot problem in the sinusbot section.