• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Animated Nickname

Animated Nickname 1.6

No permission to download
Doesn't really work for me. Keep getting this error: 2018-03-03T13:38:33+01:00 Script Animated_Nickname returned an error (main function): TypeError: 'log' is not a function at debug (Animated_Nickname.js:150:13) at main (Animated_Nickname.js:67:9) at ScriptRunner (<anonymous>:42:5) at <unknown>
Works good. But in the evening when i go to bed it is still working when i wake up in the morning the Bot stopped Changing his Name ? :/
Works great and is really customizable. Sadly i can't use it all the time since it spams the teamspeak chat which i don't want to happen, hehe ^^ Its still cool c:
xDefcon
xDefcon
Thanks for the review, at the moment the log-spam is a built-in TeamSpeak feature, and we can't do anything to remove it. You can use the mode "description" to animate the description and produce 0 spam ;)
Great, could you please add a function that shows title and artist of the currently playing song? Sorry for bad english xD!
xDefcon
xDefcon
Yes, it is possible, when I have some time I'll release an update. Thanks for the review!
Nice Script, the bot is spamming Changes his Name... how to remove that?. Thanks!
xDefcon
xDefcon
You can not remove it. It is a TeamSpeak 3 core feature, you can set animated mode to "description" to avoid spam. Anyways, thanks for the review!
Nice Plugin (:
-Here is another cool example for a clean Namechange
http://pastebin.com/6ppUKiTQ
(could not post it here cause the spacers got removed)
xDefcon
xDefcon
Thank you for the review, i've added your animation in the spoiler :)
another cool example

♪┏(°.°)┓Musicbot ┏(°.°)┛♪,♪┏(°.°)┛Musicbot ┗(°.°)┓♪,♪┗(°.°)┓Musicbot ┗(°.°)┛♪,♪┗(°.°)┛Musicbot ┏(°.°)┓♪
xDefcon
xDefcon
Added in the post!
Veery Good
TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP

Congratulations my friend
xDefcon
xDefcon
Thank you!
Ciao come metto la descrizone che cambia al bot?
xDefcon
xDefcon
Chiedi nel post dello script (trovi il bottone "Discuss This Resource" a destra)
Animated description Is much better no more spam!
xDefcon
xDefcon
It's just a feature :)