• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Automatic Server Group Assigner

Automatic Server Group Assigner 1.4.3

No permission to download
Only issue is groups are not assigned if a user is moved to a channel rather than moving themselves, other than that it works great
Just what i was looking for, works perfect
Thanks
Works excellent. Thanks for your great script.
Eine gute bewertung ist das Mindeste. Danke!
Hey,

ich finde das Script echt gut
Leider erkennt der Bot anscheinend nicht, ob ein Query bot eine Gruppe zuweist/entfernt. Wäre cool wenn man da was machen könnte.

LG
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
Dafür gibt es keine Möglichkeit meines Wissens, außer man würde manuell Query Bot UID etc irgendwie hinterlegen
Geiles Script, funktioniert Supper!
Awsome! Works 100% for me. Finally i can work on other things than giving everyone a ServerGroup
2018-05-28T12:34:08+05:00 OKlib :90 clientServerGroupAddToGroups: Provided no Group to add

But The Group provided
Hello,
The script doesn't work for me.
It loads and everything but when I go into the channel I can't get rid of the rank. Please give me a little direction. Thanks =)
Sorry for my bad English!
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
Wohl nicht die lib installiert.
Fantastic i use to set push to talk in public
Works as intended.
Please add configurable messages & time to wait in specified channel before bot will give rank
+ runs perfectly
+ easy installation
+ user-friendly control
Working as I expect.

Thanks a lot.
Could you add the feature whether that servergroup should be removed after leaving that channel or not?
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
Isnt it already included? - else i just have to upload it i guess^^
Good work!
Can i Make the hole Server for the Groups?
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
If you think giving a negative Rating is a proper way to request something i can tell you: Nope it isnt
Could you add one feature, not a specific channel but a specific groups ? thanks :)
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
So a group should get autoadded another group or what? Dont really understand it^^