• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Broadcast [with disabled-per-client option]

TS3 Broadcast [with disabled-per-client option] 0.3.1

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
This script is no longer maintained/supported. It may or may not work.

ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF SINUSBOT!

Idea: @EinfachRobin
Author: @DrWarpMan

Broadcast [with disabled-per-client option]
  • Send your (important) messages, to every client on the server
  • Everyone can toggle receiving the broadcast - if you make them able to in the configuration!

Configuration
    - You can change these settings:
    • Broadcast Command | The command, that clients will use to send new broadcast [DEFAULT: "!broadcast"]
      (<command> (space) <message>)
    • Broadcast To Groups Syntax | The syntax, how will clients send broadcast messages to only specified groups
      (<command>g (space) <groups separated by a comma> <message>)
      EXAMPLE: !bcg 10,20,30 Hello client!
    • Broadcast Groups | Groups, that will allow clients to use the script (if you leave this empty, everybody can use this script)
    • Broadcast Toggling | Whether you allow clients to toggle receiving broadcast [DEFAULT: "unchecked (no)"]
    • Broadcast Toggle Command | The command, that clients will use to toggle receiving broadcast [DEFAULT: "!bctoggle"]
    • Translation | You can change the message, that will clients receive when toggling tips
Thanks for using my script(s), report any bugs & request any new things - I try to be active, so I respond as soon as possible!
Thanks to Sinusbot Team, that helps me a lot to get better in JavaScript!
Author
DrWarpMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from DrWarpMan

Latest updates

1. NEW: Broadcast to specified groups only!

Added: - Broadcast to specified groups only - syntax: <main command for broadcast>g 10,20,30...
  2. Code improvement & 2 new messages!

In this update I added 2 new messages for: - If user doesn't have permission to broadcast - If...
  3. RECODED! More readability, new options, faster code!

Hey! In this update, I recoded the script, to make it more faster and readable and also made...