Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Default-Channel+

TS3 Default-Channel+ 1.2.0

No permission to download
Works, but has a bug when combined with scripts, which move the bot just like "Follow Me", that it moves the bot to the default channel, once one switches channels. Especially with timeouts. The workaround is to add this for the move code around line 111

var timeout = 100;
if(config.waitSomeTime){
timeout = 1000 * (config.time || 1)
}

clearTimeout(timeMove);
timeMove = setTimeout(function(){
if(checkIfEmpty(backend.getCurrentChannel())){
moveBack();
}
}, timeout);

This adds at least a timeout of 100 ms (to allow all other scripts to move the bot around before firering the "move to default channel" code) and checks again if the current channel is empty, before executing the routine.

I would have actually created a pull request, but it looks like this script is not in your github repos.

Feel free to add this
Aktuell leider ohne Funktion! Bitte um Update!
Das Script funktioniert nicht mehr.. der bot geht nicht in den Gewünschten Channel.
All good, thanks.
on Debian 9, and with 0 error on logs when i add that script toggether with "OKlib" sinusbot take disconnect from teamspeak after 1-2h online. when i remove it is totaly ok so is for sure problem of that 2 scripts.
Works how it should
Fully functional but do not forget to install the OKlib. If not it will not work at all !! Thanks a lot !!
Same as with OKLib
Both of those scripts don't show up in my scripts part from sinusbot after restarting. :/

It sure would be a great script though :)
Diesmon
Diesmon
Sound like not the latest SinusBot version. Minimum is 0.13.37 :) :)
The script is good, the only problem is if a client disconnect from the channel, in that case the bot doesn't return
Geiles Script, jedoch Geht der Bot nicht in den Default channel, wenn der channel in dem er sich befindet moderiert ist.
Diesmon
Diesmon
Waat o.O.. mhkay muss ich mal Testen. Aber eigentlich dürfte das keine Rolle spielen. Sicher das der channel nicht blacklisted ist im script und/oder das TS3 recht sticky_channel oder so etwas hat?
Das Script läuft super und zuverlässig. Top!