• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
Fortnite Rotation [fortniteapi.io]

TS3 Fortnite Rotation [fortniteapi.io] 0.4.5

No permission to download
The API had a change, but the fault goes on TeamSpeak software, not on the API, because for some reason, just and only TS3 can not follow redirected images / links.

Explanation:
- example.com/example_image.png
REDIRECTS TO:
- subdomain.example.com/example_image.png
TS3 SHOWS:
ts3_bug.png

What can I say.. just our good old TeamSpeak software.
But I fixed it by adding the redirected URL manually..
The API that I get items from, will require an API key to get the data, you can get one here:
https://dashboard.fortniteapi.io/
and then put it in the configuration - API keys are not needed at the time of writing,
BUT API Keys will become mandatory starting October 14th (2019).
Hello guys!

Fortnite script stopped working for a while, because old API owner sold it to a new owner, that (at least for now) broke it and made it unusable.
// Big thanks @Vxrious and @JustEbu for reporting this issue.

But never lose hope! I found a new API, with a different owner, which was so kind to add features that I needed to make this script working as it was in the past, he goes by name Quentin, and the API can be found here - https://fortniteapi.io.

Image sizes changed to: "64x64", "128x128", "256x256", "512x512"

Code was also a bit improved.

Thanks for using this script! <3
Changes:
- upcoming items sometimes could not be shown in the channel description because there was so much of them, that it did not fit there, so I removed the "Price" data from them, because they were always "???"
- syntax was updated a little bit, not really important for you
This is a must have update, now the channel description looks twice as good!
I found out that TS3 has BB code and now those items are shown as a table in channel description!
It is working the best mostly with 100x100 images size.
Screenshot:
dx91tO8.png

You can switch between table and column displaying in the web interface.

Thanks to @Multivitamin for helping me with one function!
In this update, I added:
- Upcoming items [ Placeholder: %upcoming% ]

(Remember, there are lots of upcoming / daily / featured items - you can not put them all into one channel, since TS3 doesn't support that much text in one channel - you will have to separate at least upcoming items from daily and featured items)

Requested by @JustEbu
  • Love
Reactions: JustEbu
This update doesn't bring anything new, but again, just makes the code faster and more readable.

Big thanks to @irgendwr @Multivitamin @Diesmon
for helping me understand JS more, and teaching me new things!

<3
  • Love
Reactions: irgendwr
From now on, this script won't support any old version of Sinusbot, only the newest.

ADDED:
- Tiny edit in the code