Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Resource icon

TS3 [EOL] GroBot - the group dependencies handler 0.2

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
[End Of Life] GroBot, aka. the servergroup dependencies handler (v0.2)
(based on @Kumare's idea)

Features:

== Group pools ==
  • add or remove a list of servergroups when a member is in a group of a pool
  • remove the list of groups if the user isn't in the pool anymore (per-pool setting)
  • periodically checks connected users (can be disabled)
== Group limitation ==
- inform the moderator when a user gets too many groups (can be disabled)
- ignore groups for the maximum group number
- disable the ability to add any group past the maximum

Example:
You want a spacer icon between different types of groups (like a game rank, TS3 membership).
If the user has any CS:GO rank, adds the CS:GO servergroup (or a spacer group). If he get the rank removed, he loses the CS:GO group and the associated access.

Warning: know what you do to avoid any loop!
You can create loops when manipulating dependencies. This part of the checks is on your side.
Note: the bot can bypass the maximum (only humaun generated group addition is checked to avoid loops).

Needed permissions:
i_group_member_add_power
i_group_member_remove_power
i_client_poke_power (for the maximum group number message to the moderator)

Installation note: place the script into sinusbot script folder and restart the bot. After that, you can configure it like every script (in the web interface).
Author
Mmoi
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Mmoi

Latest updates

1. Maximum group number

Added: check user groups for dependencies on connection Added: maximum groups handeling

Latest reviews

great job, works perfect!