• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
This script is no longer maintained/supported. It may or may not work.

ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF SINUSBOT!

Idea: @Vxrious
Author: @DrWarpMan

Group Checker
  • This script checks if user has a specified group(s), otherwise, it will notify him every X seconds

Configuration
    - You can change these settings:
    • Group Checker Notify Type | Notification type [Poke; Chat; Both (Poke & Chat)]
    • Group Checker Interval | How often will it notify the client
    • Group Checker Message | What message will the client be notified with
    • Group Checker Groups | Group IDs, that if client has - he will be poked
    • Group Checker Groups Type | Whether group IDs are channel groups or server groups
    • Group Checker Type of Check | Whether client needs to be in at least one / or all of the groups (group IDs)
    • Group Checker Channels Only | List of channels (channel IDs), that only if client is in, he will be checked
    • Group Checker Subchannels of Channels Only | Whether include subchannels of the previously specified channels in the list automatically too or not
Thanks for using my script(s), report any bugs & request any new things - I try to be active, so I respond as soon as possible!
Thanks to Sinusbot Team, that helps me a lot to get better in JavaScript!
Reactions: Vxrious
Author
DrWarpMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from DrWarpMan

Latest updates

1. Multiline support

Message type changed to multiline Requested by: @Vxrious
  2. Miniature changes to the code

Updated resource page's design & code updated just a tiny bit, nothing big. (This script from...
  3. NEW: Checking multiple groups at once & more!

Added: Multiple groups [option] Check if user is in at least one / or all of the server groups...

Latest reviews

Do what it should do, perfect! ;)