Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Add support for groups with a space in their names)
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
You just have to read. Add quotes if you want group names with spaces. It is in the description..
The bot is excellent. I do have some suggestions that I would love to see added for the bot. First off, is it possible to make it so that instead of using the client's teamspeak name to add the server group, can it use the client' s unique ID so it can also add to offline clients? Also another suggestion, is it possible to make it so that you may add specific server groups to multiple clients at once. so for example !group "(Unique ID #1) (Unique ID #2) (And more unique IDs) "Server Admin". The brackets inside the first "" would separate one Unique ID from another.
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thanks for the review, unfortunately I don't have good news for you though..

You can't add a group for an offline client by UID via any other way than through Server Query, which is just pain in the ass for both the user and creator of the script.
Also I think I made myself clear on the main page...
"I won't push any updates, neither I will support this script anymore! Script may or may not work."
Nice!