• TeamSpeak has reported a vulnerability in it's client that can potentially lead to RCE. A new version has been released that fixes it. So please update the client in your bot installation as soon as possible as well. Click here for more information.
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
"Online" Kicker

TS3 "Online" Kicker 0.1

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
TeamSpeak 3
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF SINUSBOT!

Idea: @Killer0561
Author:
@DrWarpMan

"Online" Kicker
  • Kicks any client on the server, that is online longer than specified amount time
  • You can add immunity to specified groups

Configuration
    - You can change these settings:
    • "Online" Kicker Kick Time | Time, after how many minutes, will it kick the client [DEFAULT: "1000"]
    • "Online" Kicker Warn Time | Time, how many minutes before kick time, will it warn the client [DEFAULT: "1"]
    • "Online" Kicker Immunity Groups | IDs of groups, that if client has (at least one), he won't be kicked, because bot will ignore him
    • "Online" Kicker Kick Message | Message, while kicking [DEFAULT: "You are online for too long!"]
    • "Online" Kicker Warn Message | Message, while warning [DEFAULT: "You are online for too long, you will be kicked soon!"]
Thanks for using my script(s), report any bugs & request any new things - I try to be active, so I respond as soon as possible!
Thanks to Sinusbot Team, that helps me a lot to get better in JavaScript!
Reactions: Killer0561
Author
DrWarpMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from DrWarpMan

Latest reviews

Very nice script! - Work nice and fast.