• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • Happy New Year everyone! A new version (1.0.0-beta.16) is out for Linux, fixing an issue that could lock the bot up when using it with TS3. Please visit the resources section or the main page (https://www.sinusbot.com) for the new package.
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF SINUSBOT!

Idea: @Killer0561
Author:
@DrWarpMan

"Online" Kicker
  • Kicks any client on the server, that is online longer than specified amount time
  • You can add immunity to specified groups

Configuration
    - You can change these settings:
    • "Online" Kicker Kick Time | Time, after how many minutes, will it kick the client [DEFAULT: "1000"]
    • "Online" Kicker Warn Time | Time, how many minutes before kick time, will it warn the client [DEFAULT: "1"]
    • "Online" Kicker Immunity Groups | IDs of groups, that if client has (at least one), he won't be kicked, because bot will ignore him
    • "Online" Kicker Kick Message | Message, while kicking [DEFAULT: "You are online for too long!"]
    • "Online" Kicker Warn Message | Message, while warning [DEFAULT: "You are online for too long, you will be kicked soon!"]
Thanks for using my script(s), report any bugs & request any new things - I try to be active, so I respond as soon as possible!
Thanks to Sinusbot Team, that helps me a lot to get better in JavaScript!
Author
DrWarpMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from DrWarpMan

Latest reviews

Very nice script! - Work nice and fast.
Like your work 👍