Version: SinusBot 0.9.10-e1fdee3 and above required
implements following commands
Activate the script for one bot and choose the option MASTER in the Script Settings. This Master Bot will control all other slave bots and has to be connected to the TeamSpeak Server all the time.
Activate the script for all other slave bots who will be controlled by the master bot. It is not necessary that the slave bots are connected to the TeamSpeak server.
If a client writes the !rent command to the master bot, the master bot will call a slave bot for the client. That means, one slave bot will connect to the teamspeak server and join the channel of the client automatically. The Name of the Bot will be 'BOT__<name of user who used !rent>'
If a slave bot owner writes !release to the slave bot, the slave bot will disconnect from the Server
If a slave bot owner joins another channel, he can write !come to his slave bot. The slave bot will follow into the new channel if there is no other bot already.
- Each client and channel can have only one slave bot at the same time
- If a client, who owns a slave bot, disconnect from the server, the slave bot will remain in the channel until the last user leaves the channel. The Bot will rename itself to 'BOT__free<channelId>'
what you have to do:
- grant the bot the rights to join channels
- grant your user the rights to control the bots
- user who have not the rights to control the bot, can !rent a bot
!rent - Master & Slave Bots 2016-02-16
let your ts users ask a master bot for a music bot