• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Resource icon
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
[Working with SinusBot Version 0.13.37 on Teamspeak 3.1. Written with newest script engine.]

I made this script for personal use. Feel free to edit&reupload it or suggest new features that I can implement.

Feature Example:

Script will send a custom message/poke to a User if the User is in one of the configured ServerGroup (multiple server groups possible) and joined the configured channel. Also all users of a configured ServerGroup (multiple server groups possible) will recieve a message/poke if a user with the servergroup joined this channel.

Use-case:

-> Guest User is joining Entrancehall-Channel
-> Bot send Message to Guest User "Hello User, welcome to our Server"
-> Users of Moderator Server Group getting message from Bot "Guest User joined the Channel"

I will add some more features in the next time like placeholder for the custom messages.

Feedback & Suggestions appreciated :)
  • 2018-03-16 13_41_28-SinusBot.png
    2018-03-16 13_41_28-SinusBot.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,552
  • 2018-03-16 13_52_41-SinusBot.png
    2018-03-16 13_52_41-SinusBot.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,894
Author
Kamikaze
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Kamikaze

Latest updates

1. Fix & Compatible with Sinusbot 1.0.0

Script works with newest scripting engine
  2. Update to 1.0

You can set up now multiple single and support/guest notifications! Also added new placeholder...

Latest reviews

Hello,
It works like a charm, you just need to edit the line 101 and remove:
+ "~" + rplUsername (not needed)
the format is : [URL=client://CLID/UID]username[/URL]
Cheers