v2.6.2 md5 [938eb2e57759cab1b8514915ae0d048a] - fix: channel edit maxClient bug #61 - add: checkbox allow ignored users to create a ticket #45 - replace outdated link - add: default values - fix: copyright footer - remove required labels where not needed
more information: https://medium.com/support-pp/2-6-2-ba2407321dd0
v2.6.0 md5 [2cb1d071cfa7e3ca7311595635da58fb] - update: DiscordModule - fix: ticket cmd parser - fix: command.js lib error
more information: https://meta.support-pp.de/t/2-6-0-discord/26
- fix: undefined channel hours description
- fix: http module error (outdated)
- add http permission request
- start register commands (not work!)
- remove: !help license copyright
- fix: audios and content type
more information: https://medium.com/support-pp/2-5-1-fix-360c04de91bb
- fix required modules config for the new v8.
- remove website view
more information: https://medium.com/support-pp/2-5-0-for-sinusbot-1-0-c671332435be
Warning: Please update your Sinusbot to the version 1.0. If you want to use this version!
In keeping with the pre-Christmas season there is no real update for you this time but we would like to give you something back.
Just answer the questions on https://xmas.support-pp.de/ and you can take part.
Here you can read more about the giveaway:
Many thanks to DATHosting* for the provided prizes.
* This is an affiliate link, if you buy via this we get a small commission, the price for you remains unchanged.
- added (*) to required fields
- changed string to password at database module
- add newsletter module
- add field support hours to channel edit module
- remove language German
- change license and copyright information
- add new christmas audios
more information: https://medium.com/support-pp/update-2-0-4-9-2-x-59dfa60a6cd7
@irgendwr @mxschmitt thats the last version with broken version numbers
- resolve bug issues #28
Don't use Version 220.127.116.11-2.3. This version include a bug. Update to the latest version: 18.104.22.168-2.3.1
More Information: https://medium.com/support-pp/update-2-0-4-9-2-3-hotfix-d020e619d9f7
- add coffee break module ( Resolved #22)
- change license owner from VerHext to support++
The copyright from the script is moved to the org Support++
v22.214.171.124-2.2 md5 [2C643D6DBBBD218846ED0077189E517B] - fix automatic channel close manager by leave - fix unauth access to db
fix: We solved the channel manager. Now the channel will closed, if you leave the server.
You find a problem / bug: https://github.com/Support-pp/Support-pp/issues