Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
The Group Assigner

TS3 The Group Assigner 1.2.0

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
The script allows you offer your users the option to manage their group membership of configured groups on their own.

Configuration:
  • Permission Restriction
    • This can be setup by using the group Ids which should be permitted to run the group membership management commands, in case you do not setup this settings, everyone is able to.
  • Command adjustment
    • Here you can change the action trigger command !addgroup and !removegroup to something else you like to.
  • Group limitation
    • You can set a limit how many of the defined groups a user can add to him at the same time.
  • Group Restriction
    • You need add all groups which a user should be able to manage their membership on their own.
  • Command Timeout/Delay
    • You can set the delay in seconds which is applied after a group had been assigned or removed and until the delay is over, the user needs to wait before he is able to run another group-assigned / removal by command.
  • Adjustable output-text
    • You can adjust the output text for the commands
  • Group commands
    • You can create custom commands for example like !fun to add the group with the ID: 12

Commands:
  • !addgroup <here comes the id of the group>
    • Adding the user to the group with the given id
  • !removegroup <here comes the id of the group>
    • Removes the user from the group with the given id
  • <any>
    • You can setup your own commands for toggling group assignments in the configuration part

Version history:
    • Initial Release
    • Added a new function which offers the option to setup string commands for group assignment
    • Added a configuration option to adjust the output strings
    • Add a new function which offers the option to configure a delay so that constantly switching groups by spamming commands can be stopped

Credits:
This script is based on the the outdated script My Group Assigner from @Floflobel
I updated this script for him since he claimed he is not having any time to do so and allowed everyone to update the script if they can. (source)

your thoughts and suggestions:
In case you have some ideas to improve this script, let me know and i might adjust the implementation / implement more features you wish to have.
Author
Runningcore
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from Runningcore

• CountryManager
    TS3 CountryManager
    Offers you options to manage your users based on their country with manual and automatic functions.
  • PlaylistTracks
    TS3 PlaylistTracks
    This offers you the option to receive a tracklist by the playlist name in chat with the bot

Latest reviews

It works exactly as it should! Good job!
In German :
Eine sehr gute Neuauflage von dem alten Script! Was mir persönlich fehlt wäre, eigene Nachrichten zum vergeben und wegnehmen der Gruppen zu setzen.
Des weiteren eine Funktion welche das Basisscript hatte, fehlt mir persönlich auch. Die Gruppen per Servergruppen-ID mit einem Direktbefehl zu verbinden. (z.B. !Fun = vergibt die Gruppe "Fun")
Aber soweit sehr schöne Arbeit! :)

In English :
A very good new edition of this old script! What I personally miss is, to set own messages to give or remove Servergroups.
Furthermore, a function which had the base script, I personally miss too. To connect the groups via Servergroup-ID with a direct command. (for example! Fun = gives you the group "Fun")
But as far as very nice work! :)
Runningcore
Runningcore
Hallo @Rooty,

Vielen Dank für deine Bewertung.

Eine Anpassung der Texte war tatsächlich geplant, aber wie das immer so ist durch andere Projekte weit nach hinten gerutscht.

Die Sache mit den Commands muss ich übersehen und somit vergessen haben, ich füge auch dies zu meiner ToDo-Liste hinzu.

Ich habe jetzt geplant eine Aktualisierung vom Skript am Wochenende durchzuführen und somit auch alle bisher eingegangen Wünsche und Verbesserungsvorschläge zu implementieren.

Gruß
Runningcore
Runningcore
Runningcore
Vielen Dank für deine Bewertung :)
Thanks