• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Tunakills Rankingsystem Admin-Panel

TS3 Tunakills Rankingsystem Admin-Panel 1.0

No permission to download
The webèanel write me Outdated script version!!
Tunakill
Tunakill
If you need help or found a bug post it in the discussion: https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/tunakills-rankingsystem-admin-panel.4093/
If the WI alerts " Outdated script version!!" your script version is probably outdated
For me, the admin panel does not work. When I click on "Ranks" in the script tab on it, I'm only forwarded to the music
SinusBot Version: 0.13.37-9791176
First in the zip file is a bad name to open the admin panel. for the second time after commissioning and several hours of searching and repair it does not want to load the instance. I will change my rating until everything runs as it should

In der ZIP-Datei ist zunächst ein falscher Name zum Öffnen des Administrationsbereichs zu sehen. Zum zweiten Mal nach der Inbetriebnahme und nach mehrstündigem Suchen und Reparieren möchte die Instanz nicht geladen werden. Ich werde meine Bewertung ändern, bis alles so läuft, wie es soll