Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN A script which will let me create commands that triggers TTS

DerDom98

Hey guys,

i need a script which let me create commands which can trigger tts and channel messages, etc.
is that possible?

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
No it doesn't exist and I didn't even think it's possible with the current engine.

Runningcore

Contributor
Atleast from the Initial Description it is kinda hard to know if it is really impossible, I mean sure channel messages are kinda limited, but maybe @DerDom98 is going to describe a little bit more accurate what he needs maybe based on an use example.

DerDom98

Atleast from the Initial Description it is kinda hard to know if it is really impossible, I mean sure channel messages are kinda limited, but maybe @DerDom98 is going to describe a little bit more accurate what he needs maybe based on an use example.

Do you know the script : Simple custom commands?

I want exactly this, but with an option to select, that the bot will answer in channel/private message/channel + say something (which i can define the same way) with tts

an example result would be:
User Xyz writes: !helpme in the channel chat.
My Bot should recognize it and answer something like: Hey i am your Support Bot, here youre options:
!command1 to do that
!command2 to register you
etc

-> as a chat message
-> at the same time he should talk with tts: Hey i am you Support Bot, please read my message and follow instructions

-> Reason for that is, that on that teamspeak server are people who disabled the sound of a channel message, etc.

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
an example result would be:
My Bot should recognize it and answer something like: Hey i am your Support Bot, here youre options:

https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/reminder-script.320/
https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/support.229/

https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/simple-custom-commands.226/

!command1 to do that
!command2 to register you
etc

https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/the-group-assigner.355/
https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/group-distributor.207/

-> as a chat message
-> at the same time he should talk with tts: Hey i am you Support Bot, please read my message and follow instructions

https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/support.229/

There an option to put a "waiting song" feature and you can use your own file, so use this.

Pretty isn't ? Just use your creativity. =)

DerDom98

I've got another question.
Do you know if voice recognation works on a windows machine?

I need a complete audio control.
If a User says: James, next song please
then the bot should play the next song (and in best case answer in tts: Of course: Next Song is: %title% )

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
Yes it's possible but don't think someone already make a script who does this.^^

Runningcore

Contributor
Yes it's possible but don't think someone already make a script who does this.^^
okay i will transfer my bot soon on a v server. Does somethin like mentioned above work/exist?

I already got a script like this for my private usage but to be honest, the speech recognition is sooo far away from comfortable. Imagine yourself yelling the Name of the bot (Which you using as pre-check before commands gets interpreted) like 2-3 times before it actually triggers the word and also long chains of words are hard. Mine works like: "(botname) next" and What should i say.. It sucks, im often surprised if it even works on second try and it feels like magic if it works first time saying it. Also it is triggering so freaking often randomly without even using a word which is close to the botname. I only use it for following: "(Botname) up" and "(botname) down" for volume up and down and mostly even this takes me longer than tabbing out of the game, typing "!volume (volumeiwant)" and switching back into the game and it also is pissing me off so much when it instead of lowering the volume upper it because it just detected my speech wrong for some reason and I'm not a native speaker but can speak at an acceptable level in english without any to hard tone of german language pronunciation.

Currently I'm working on an implementation to use Google speech recognition engine with 2 different ways of achieving it, but this development is in really early stage and one way is more Tricky then the other one but far more easy and comfortable.

So my conclusion, if you really need it, i might can send you a quick and dirty written script, but trust me it is really not that nice to use as you might imagine.

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I already got a script like this for my private usage but to be honest, the speech recognition is sooo far away from comfortable. Imagine yourself yelling the Name of the bot (Which you using as pre-check before commands gets interpreted) like 2-3 times before it actually triggers the word and also long chains of words are hard. Mine works like: "(botname) next" and What should i say.. It sucks, im often surprised if it even works on second try and it feels like magic if it works first time saying it. Also it is triggering so freaking often randomly without even using a word which is close to the botname. I only use it for following: "(Botname) up" and "(botname) down" for volume up and down and mostly even this takes me longer than tabbing out of the game, typing "!volume (volumeiwant)" and switching back into the game and it also is pissing me off so much when it instead of lowering the volume upper it because it just detected my speech wrong for some reason and I'm not a native speaker but can speak at an acceptable level in english without any to hard tone of german language pronunciation.

Currently I'm working on an implementation to use Google speech recognition engine with 2 different ways of achieving it, but this development is in really early stage and one way is more Tricky then the other one but far more easy and comfortable.

So my conclusion, if you really need it, i might can send you a quick and dirty written script, but trust me it is really not that nice to use as you might imagine.
Does he really ment Speech reco?
He said tts.

Runningcore

Contributor
need a complete audio control.
then the bot should play the next song (and in best case answer in tts: Of course: Next Song is: %title%
Does he really ment Speech reco?
He said tts.
He said complete audio control, let the bot respond per tts is easy and does work fine, atleast if your tts you using is fine

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I've got another question.
Do you know if voice recognation works on a windows machine?

I need a complete audio control.
then the bot should play the next song (and in best case answer in tts: Of course: Next Song is: %title% )
Using audio control myself, but not even nearly stable