• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

After Windows Server update no capture device's

Status
Not open for further replies.

r600

Server: WIndows 2012 Datacenter
Sinusbot: 0.9.8

Hello,
i have a problem with my VPS... After some Windows updates and a restart, sinusbot have a mutet MIC and Speaker in Teamspeak3.
I figured out that the capture device ( in this case the soundcard is not installed ) is missing.
Playback and recording is empty.
I found on google the option to activate the servive "Windows Audio" to start option change to automatic.
But it was activated and i only get a device called "Remote Audio" ( I connect with RDP ) so i think its not a solution.
I dont understand what get wrong ?!
Should i reinstall Teamspeak server ? I read somewhere that teamspea installs soft devices for play and record.
Problem is that without these devices i cant get the bot to play a sound.

Thx for any help

r600

Thx a lot.
It helped to reinstall only Teamspeak... After that i could choose in TS under Capture:

Capture Mode: custom
Capture Device: SinusBot Default Audio Device

works flawlessly :)

MNXTM

I reinstalled TS many times, but still the Words "The Configured Playback Device Was Not Found" pop up
Then it shows me, after clicking on "Settings -> Options -> Playback"
(Warning Sign) SinusBot Default Audio Device (Invalid)

Status
Not open for further replies.