• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Allow Guests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Hi everyone!

I downloaded sinusbot yesterday, and registered 10 minutes ago, because I had a question, so yes; I am very new.

My question is how to make it so everyone that joins the channel your bot is in, can do !yt, !next, etc without them having to register and then me having to give them the permissions.

Is there a way to do this? If yes, please say so.

Speedy

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Have you tried -1 as Server GroupId in the User Settings?

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
It seems as if I have to install the youtube-dl, but I have no clue where nor how.
Just use the search function in this forum.
There is even an entire section called "HowTos".

Speedy

Alright. I just found out what my problem is. I couldn't figure out how people were doing the youtube-dl etc (Cus I did see it), because they entered commands and I had no clue where they did it. Now I do. They enter it in the console of the bot, but I don't have that. I found that all tutorials had Sinusbot-win-<version>, while mine had Sinusbot-<version>. It doesn't open the console and I think its cus of that. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this done.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Just download the youtube-dl.exe and drop the exe file into the sinusbot installation folder.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Nothing is wrong, it's ok. In the Folder, in which you have installed the sinusbot.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
1st of all: What folder? 2nd of all: Then I'll still not have acces to the console because the download will still be wrong
Are you running the bot on Windows?
If you are then download this and put it in the folder of the bot (where the bot is installed).

Speedy

OMG I must look so dumb. I don't get it. What folder? I downloaded it, dragged it to my desktop, opened it, installed it, then another one appeared on my desktop, which if you open that, it should open the console, but not for me. Also, for most of them they also look different than mine. Mine just looks like the logo

Status
Not open for further replies.