• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Apache not displaying SinusBot correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade97

How can I make Apache correctly work with SinusBot? I've set up my config as this screenshot will show:
bD5kJbt.png

It reroutes the port correctly, but when I navigate to the /musicbot directory on the server, SinusBot just displays this blank page with the "Loading, please wait" image:
ORaus9a.png

I'm not sure if this is a confg error, or it's not loading correctly or what, but I would appreciate if anybody could help.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Jade97

Update: Edited original post with what I actually needed assistance with. If anyone has any Apache knowledge, I'd appreciate the help; thanks!

Jade97

I've had it set like that. It doesn't affect anything. Still just displaying the nonstop loading screen.

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
place the proxypass and proxypassreverse in the vhost block and test

EDIT: i dont think you need proxypass AND proxypassreverse, remove proxypassreverse. then do vice versa and see that happens

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hey,

You can't use a Subdirectory for that (The Bot doesn't like it). Use a subdomain instead: musicbot.domain.tld ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.