• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Benchmarks and Installation questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixelatez

Dear Sinus Users,

I recently found this Teamspeak 3 bot that looks amazing and has a lot of cool features + it has addons.
Now my biggest question is: Is there a installer for: Debian 7 (Wheezy) (64 bits) - Run at a VPS
and how does sinus bot do in performance? Can this run together with my Ts3 on one server or does it need a seperate server...

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Is there a installer for: Debian 7 (Wheezy) (64 bits) - Run at a VPS
No, UPDATE YOUR OS! You are TWO versions behind!
and how does sinus bot do in performance? Can this run together with my Ts3 on one server or does it need a seperate server...
Well, depends on your server but many people run the sinusbot on the same server and it's fine.

Pixelatez

No, UPDATE YOUR OS! You are TWO versions behind!

Well, depends on your server but many people run the sinusbot on the same server and it's fine.

Debian 9 is now supported, not when I setup my VPS Ill upgrade Asap. But there are no Benchmarks available? Then I gotta give it a shot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.