Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Big problem `GLIBC_2.18'

Turkoy

Hello friends

My system;
Centos 7
kernel: 5.6.5-1.el7.elrepo.x86_64

I installed with automatic install script, I entered the panel, I made the settings. But why is the bot constantly giving the following error in error records?

Code:
2020-04-20T15:36:51+03:00 TSClient quit. LogLevel has been increased, please try to connect again to see more details.
2020-04-20T15:36:51+03:00 Closed.
2020-04-20T15:36:51+03:00 TS>/opt/sinusbot/teamspeak3-client/ts3client_linux_amd64: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.18' not found (required by /opt/sinusbot/teamspeak3-client/libc++abi.so.1)

Turkoy

Isn't that the solution? Changing the operating system is not an easy situation!

This is a system that works on other things! As a result, we can not use bots.

I guess there is no other way.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Running it in a docker container might work. But since you cannot really update you glibc without upgrading your OS, this might be your only shot.