Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bot says streaming but it's not playing anything

Dilva

Hello!
I try using commands to play music it says it's streaming but I can't hear anything.
The only way to listen to music is by using radio or uploading and it's not really a choice ro keep uploading so please I need an answer on why it's happening.

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
Are you trying to play a youtube video? (I only assume this, because you haven't mentioned a word about youtube)

Dilva

Are you trying to play a youtube video? (I only assume this, because you haven't mentioned a word about youtube)
Of Course what esle would I be using. I mean I could try google cloud and the other apps but it's not very helpful they're all messed up ao YouTube is the best platform to use so you got any idea on how to solve?

Dilva

Yeah it won't download I can only upload if the song is on my phone I can't type the url and it will download I have to upload from my device.