Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved CentOS GLIBC_2.18 not found

Domekologe

Donor
is awesome!
Hello all together,

yes I know, there are other threads with this topic. I am run on CentOS 7 and all was working fine. But now I have to make an update (because of a previous server Update).
In other threads, I read that users have reinstalled the system to another distribution, but this is not possible for me, because many other Services runs on that server (Gameserver, Teamspeak, multiple Homepages, Android Admin Panels, Android App Settings).

To switch the server will be make many services unavailable for a long time (because of also system modifications).
I also tried to install the GLIBC Version manually but this didn't work.

Fun Fact. I installed the actual Teamspeak CLient for Linux manually and that works perfectly (but not with this Sinusbot Version).
Is there a possibility to change the Teamspeak version?

I used the Autoinstaller, if someone ask this.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Domekologe

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Glibc version is usually pretty fixed throughout an OS release, so you might need to upgrade the entire OS.
See here...

The docs clearly state that we recommend running Debian/Ubuntu. CentOS is more or less supported by the community. Other than for a couple of tests, I personally never really used the bot on CentOS. Usually it comes down to this, though: if your system is capable of running the TeamSpeak Client, it is also capable of running the bot as it has MUCH less dependencies.

Another probably hassle free option to run the bot would be Docker (as long as your kernel version is supported).
As @flyth stated here, if upgrading is no option for you, I think using docker could be your only choise.

Domekologe

Donor
is awesome!
As @flyth stated here, if upgrading is no option for you, I think using docker could be your only choise.

Ok then I will try it with docker.
But one question I have (never used docker before): Can I also run my license in the docker version? And is it possible to import the settings from the old one?

OK, nevermind, I found the configuration files.
Now I am working that the Instance are able to find the TSDNS Server (which will be found, but the instance will not use it)

See here...
Yes, I see that. That's why I posted, that on actual Teamspeak version this GLIBC Version is not required, but in Sinusbot ones it is.

Last edited: