Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Config.ini/ externalfilebase sync

Hello,
i created a public folder on my vps, with a .htaccess-file which only allowes serverside access.
I can manually import musicfiles from that folder.
My Intention is to sync all files which i upload via ftp.
On this site is writen, that this will do it on the fly, wihtout manuall import.
https://sinusbot.github.io/docs/whatsnew/

> External File Support
> With version 1.0 you can store files outside of the bot itself and have the bot "import" and use them on-the-fly. This means that if you already have > your music collection > on the server, you don't need to manually import it into the bot anymore. Or if you want to use (S)FTP to manage your files,
> you can use that as well. Just add or modify
> the ExternalFileBase in your config.ini to point to your music directory.

But when i restart the sinusbot.service with systemctl command, in the interface it is not showing up.

Can anybody help me with that issue?

Thanks in advance,

Christoph