• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Could not contact update server

zraazeer

When i try to install sinusbot in my vps it says "could not contact update server"
First i try it installing it from https://sinusbot-installer.de/ but i uninstalled it a few times because i didn't like to have new version(3.2.0 ts3 client) in my bot, so then i try to install sinusbot manually with ts3 client version 3.1.9 and every time i try to run the bot it says this
2018/08/18 16:20:06 X [MAIN] Starting up fake x-server...
___ ___ _ _ _ _ ___ ___ ___ _____ BETA
/ __|_ _| \| | | | / __| _ )/ _ \_ _|
\__ \| || .` | |_| \__ \ _ \ (_) || |
|___/___|_|\_|\___/|___/___/\___/ |_|

Version: 0.14.3-0e747fd
(C) 2013-2018 Michael Friese. All rights reserved.

2018/08/18 16:20:06 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin advertising.js
2018/08/18 16:20:06 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin alonemode.js
2018/08/18 16:20:06 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin bookmark.js
2018/08/18 16:20:06 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin followme.js
2018/08/18 16:20:06 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin norecording.js
2018/08/18 16:20:06 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin rememberChannel.js
2018/08/18 16:20:06 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin welcome.js
could not contact update server

I have read that it can be a blacklist, but i don't know why i would have to be blacklisted i only want to have my own bot ;(
This is my machine ip: 158.69.243.149

zraazeer

I don't understand you very well haha, sry for being retard, i have installed ntp and now, what do i have to do with this

zraazeer

I set the timezone to America/Toronto ( timedatectl set-timezone 'America/Toronto')
And i keep having the same error

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
tell your Hoster he should update the TeamSpeak Version, thats already long time overdue since now a year
If your Hoster is not capable to update within one year you should think of switching your Hosting Provider

zraazeer

I dont have a teamspeak server, i mean that when i try to install sinusbot in my vps, i have the error " could not contact update server "

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
you should send the IP where you run your sinusbot on

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Seems like that you had too much Sinusbot Instances running and you got blacklisted