Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Custom Radio Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarD

Donor
is awesome!
Hey there!

I was wondering if there was any way of streaming a radio station that isn't listed on dir.xiph.org? Like I have the .m3u file available or simply having the streaming Icecast Server IP (or FQDN) available.

Also, if it was possible to have like a "Favorites" list for the Radio Stations. Retyping the name again and again in the Search isn't my most preferred way of dealing with it.

Thanks!

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Heyho :)

There's an "Add URL" button on the "All Music" page where you can add the Shoutcas/Icecast-Server directly (as http:// URL). pls/m3u support is limited but will be extended with the next release.

StarD

Donor
is awesome!
Sorry to bother ya again!

But any way possibility for a future version to have the ability to favorite a radio server from the browser you have included via dir.xiph.org? :)

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I think I'll add an option to add entries from the browser directly to the own media library - would that be okay?

StarD

Donor
is awesome!
Not a problem that'd be perfect! Thank you!

I also donated a little bit (not much since I don't have much to afford at the moment) a while back (August 2nd!). Thank you very much for making such an awesome piece of software!

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Great :)

And thanks for your support - I haven't seen the donation until just now, so sorry for not replying earlier :/
You may want to check out the beta section and feel invited :)

Status
Not open for further replies.