Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Winner Dutch Dota (www.dutchdota.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodey

Hello,

I'm Rodey Seijkens one if the founders of Dutch Dota. We are the largest Dota Community in The Netherlands.
Currently a lot of people are enjoying the bot but eventually we want the special ranks have access to create a special room with a special bot for them, so they can enjoy while they are playing with the team of 5 in one room.

We have like 100+ of active teamspeak users (even more on our site) with an average peak of currently 30 online at the same time. Every day we get new members and we will of course put a nice link on our site www.dutchdota.com.

TSViewer Link

At the moment I'm also trying to figure out what the functions are on the scripting part because I'm gonna create a ranking system depending on how often you go to our site, on teamspeak etc. Think something like the Raidcall ranking system but a bit more advanced.

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Requirements check:
1. Website + possibility to add a visible link back to the SinusBot Site:
2. 40 (active) members: User-Record is up to 42 members on your TS Server...

For now you have been registered in the list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.