• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Error youtube-dl not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutella

Hey,
So i wanted to make for me and my friends bot for our TS to play music and im running to this error:
Error youtube-dl not available when we are trying to use the !yt/!ytdl commands..
I have installed the youtubedl and all the other things but when im chainging the path from:
YoutubeDLPath to YoutubeDLPath and the location to the youtube dl atfer im saving the config.ini
it says: Could not read configuration when im trying to open the bot...
Can some one help me fix this issue?
Im running Windows 7 Ultimate.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hey,
So i wanted to make for me and my friends bot for our TS to play music and im running to this error:
Error youtube-dl not available when we are trying to use the !yt/!ytdl commands..
I have installed the youtubedl and all the other things but when im chainging the path from:
YoutubeDLPath to YoutubeDLPath and the location to the youtube dl atfer im saving the config.ini
it says: Could not read configuration when im trying to open the bot...
Can some one help me fix this issue?
Im running Windows 7 Ultimate.

Use wordpad/Notepad++ not Notepad! (New line after each entry)
And make sure your YoutubeDLPath is not a duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.