• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

error

avadon

Many they have the same problem everyone with CentOS can not run the sinusbot because of that fles and Centos they will never upgade it :(
Lets hope developer refix sinusbot to support centos but right now Sinusbot is not supported for Centos :(

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Or right CentOS doesn't support the sinusbot anymore, due to running with old libs.
Switching to Debian or Ubuntu is no option for you? Could be better in the long term...

avadon

the problem is the most vps "90% of them" they use CentOS :( and is not centos not support sinusbot :p is not change the CentOS :p sinusbot change so is sinusbot is not support any more CentOS :p

But like flyth say on My post they will try to fix it lets hope they will other wise bb sinusbot for the most of user :(

CentOS is sadly running with pretty old libs - in this case it's GCC 4.8.5 from 2015, while the newer bot version requires at least GCC 4.9 (current version is 8.3 btw).
I'll try to lower the requirements in the coming weeks, but I can't promise anything. You could try to manually get newer glibc / libstdc++ libs, I think other people from our community have done it successfully before.

PS: I find solution with my provider and we change to debian 9 now all work perfect ^^ :)

Last edited:

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
You might have a choise for CentOS, but Debian or Ubuntu is definitely more frequent in my opinion. My provider doesn't even offer CentOS for example. You can't put the blame on sinusbot, when CentOS uses outdated libs.
I mean there is no problem with Ubuntu/Debian.

Yes flyth can fix that on the sinusbot side, but so could the devs from CentOS. So it's actually a 50-50 imho.

That's great that you could swap, guess you have more fun in the long term now.

avadon

Naa i am not blame sinusbot, for sure CentOS is out of date and is more bad from CentOS side. now with Debian all go good and perfect :)

avadon

hmmm Now wth Debian i have other problem :p after 1-2h the sinusbot go auto off and need to reopen it from "web" not know if have some issue the alone scrpt or some other scripts, i remove all to test it with out any script

olokos

Insider
Insider
How do you expect to get any help if all we know is that bot is turning off and u use debian?
SEND LOGS

avadon

that is the point olokos i have 0 error on logs i try it again with 0 script and if stop again i will send. i have use the script for install it in 1 place and he instal the 1.0.0 alpha 6

avadon

Totally nothng the only i take is disconnect from teamspeak :p anyway i was start remove 1 by 1 script and when i remove the "OKlib and the default channel+" it stop to do it so is that 2 script "ofcourse not know if is problem of the OKlib or the default because the one need the other for play :p but for sure it was that 2 script because i remove it and sinusbot now is connect for 7h with 0 problem :)

avadon

ok i take it back..... after that start the same think .... i make fress install again the same think with no error on instance log only :
2019-04-07T18:05:32+03:00 TSClient quit.

and bot log nothing:
2019-04-07T18:07:43+03:00 LOGIN [admin] OK

not know if is issue with debian 9

Himsel

Contributor
ok i take it back..... after that start the same think .... i make fress install again the same think with no error on instance log only :
2019-04-07T18:05:32+03:00 TSClient quit.

and bot log nothing:
2019-04-07T18:07:43+03:00 LOGIN [admin] OK

not know if is issue with debian 9

Hi,

Still no Infomation

Are you sure, everything ist up to date?

Sinusbot is the newest one?
What's the Version of your Teamspeak Client?
as excample you could post the output from Diagnostic Script

Post the full Instance Logs. Even you think there is nothing imortant to read.

avadon

Hello Himsel yes not know what is trigger and it close the teamspeak only maybe is something from debian 9 bug? and need to go to 8? or to ubudu18 ? i was never that problems with the centOS 7 but right now can not add sinusbot anymore to centOS 7

Code:
==========================================================
SINUSBOT RELATED
SYSTEM INFORMATION
 - Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 9.8 (stretch)
 - Kernel: Linux 4.9.0-6-amd64 x86_64
 - Load Average: 2.08 1.19 0.79
 - Uptime: 0 days, 19 hours, 48 minutes, 38 seconds
 - OS x64 check: OK
 - OS Updates: 5 (updates available!)
 - OS Missing Packages: None
 - OS APT Last Update: 07.04.2019 11:09:54 BST +01:00:00
 - SHELL LOCALE LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
 - Bot Start Script: not found
 - DNS resolution check: www.sinusbot.com resolved to 105.27.14.44 -> OK
 - HTTPS check with IPv4 mode: SUCCESS [Connection was established to www.sinusbot.com, CODE #200]
 - HTTPS check with IPv6 mode: IGNORE
 - CPU:
    Architecture:          x86_64
    CPU(s):                1
    Thread(s) per core:    1
    Core(s) per socket:    1
    Socket(s):             1
    Model name:            Common KVM processor
    CPU MHz:               2899.999
    Hypervisor vendor:     KVM
    Virtualization type:   full
 - RAM: 336.52 MB/1.95 GB in use (16%)
 - SWAP: 0 B/1.99 GB in use (0%)
 - DISK: 1.68 GB/22.50 GB in use (7%)
 - Package versions:
   + libglib: 2.50.3-2

BOT INFORMATION
 - Webinterface: port locally reachable (Port: 8087)
 - Binary: /opt/sinusbot/sinusbot
 - Binary Info: MD5 Hash: cc7e9b1c61045377b221302a86be605e, Perms: 755, User: sinusbot
 - Version: 1.0.0-alpha.6-a47ac17
 - TS3 Plugin: installed (md5 hash match)
   - Bot Plugin: 59c9a688307aa73af9573029a7625fc5
   - TS3 Client: 59c9a688307aa73af9573029a7625fc5
 - Config:
   - LogLevel = 3
   - TS3Path = /opt/sinusbot/teamspeak3-client/ts3client_linux_amd64 (Version 3.2.3)
   - YoutubeDLPath = /usr/local/bin/youtube-dl (does exist, version: 2019.04.07)
 - Installed scripts: advertising.js; AFK_Mover.js; alonemode.js; bookmark.js; command.js; followme.js; norecording.js; rememberChannel.js; welcome.js

TIME INFORMATION
 - Time (local): 07.04.2019 17:42:03 BST +01:00:00
 - Time (remote): 07.04.2019 17:42:03 BST +01:00:00
 - Time (difference): 0 secs (Time diff less than 2 secs. Good.)
 - Timezone: Europe/London

OTHER INFORMATION
 - TeamSpeak 3 Version: 3.2.3
 - youtube-dl Version: 2019.04.07
 - DiagScript Version: 0.7.1
==========================================================

Himsel

Contributor
Hello Himsel yes not know what is trigger and it close the teamspeak only maybe is something from debian 9 bug? and need to go to 8? or to ubudu18 ?

Sorry, I dont know if that is a bug from Debian 9. But cant imagine it.

avadon

Ok BB Debian 9 for now :p i reinstall Ubuntu18, up now no problem 3h running with all script open. lets see how will go

olokos

Insider
Insider
I have an issue where on sinusbot service restart (or entire server restart) only one of the 2 bots will join, I need to start the second one manually, but I haven't really had an issue with bots just exiting the server.

I think I might have an idea what could be going on your server, in your script you do have a swap, but it's not being used at all. This could be either because there's no need for swap as your RAM usage is very low or your swap file is not being used at all.

https://linuxize.com/post/how-to-add-swap-space-on-ubuntu-18-04/
Check this out and make sure you did set a swappiness value. It could be that for some reason streaming from a radio overfills the ram and once the ram is gone it crashes the ts3 client that streams it. Just a wild guess, but very possible.