Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Faster Music than Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, when I play a video like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkmrSXtSt84 the music go faster than in the normal video, I'm running 0.9.8 version on Ubuntu 14.10 64Bit and I don't know if in 0.9.9 versione this bug is already been fixed

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I've heard from people that installing the distros' libav / ffmpeg helped (that'll fix files before importing them).

I already install ffmpeg and it's already at the newest version, and when I play it the Instance and Bot Log didn't say anything, before says an error but video is still bugged

When a music is bugged the bot didn't say the duration of that music as this
hBikUtP.png

He never says his duration when music is bugged

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Just to let you know: this issue has been identified and fixed in one of the recent beta versions (0.9.9).

Status
Not open for further replies.