Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature Request - Bulk Add Songs over 1001 songs

Minipod

I have a very large library of songs (25,000 +) and at present it is a nightmare to add them all into a playlist as when you select all through the bulk it only adds the first 1001.

Wondering if it is possible to add a limit to the amount that is shown on screen or give you the option of showing a 100,250,500 etc and then put the rest to different pages. Also with adding to playlist putting in a bit of code that you can add say from song 1002 to 1500 in order that you can bulk load more through that option instead of having to spend ages scrolling down the list selecting all the song that haven't been added 1001 songs at a time.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Hmm, I can see how this sucks with that many songs. I'll think about improving the frontend there, but currently there's no option other than using the API somehow.
Are you trying to put all 25k files into one single playlist, though? Why didn't you use folders for the 25k files?

Minipod

I suppose better management of my collection could assist in splitting up the large volume, its just finding the time to do so.

My work around at the moment was manipulating the SQLite database in the backend, exporting all the storage_files UUID and then putting in the relevant format for the playlist and importing again.