Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Follow Script + Stop on disconnect

I ...

• ... find a Music bot annoying anyway... so why am i on this forum?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frizzant

Contributor
Hello There
I was thinking about making a simple follow script with my friend. Since i am not the best programmer (which you may have noticed, when i was asking for some help), i was hoping to get the opportunity to make a "follow <user>" script with my friend.
I don't know if you api is secret for now? But it would be a pleasure to look into it and let you implemet the finished version of it :)

Also a "Stop on Disconnect" or Leave would be a nice thing to have, and can't be too hard to make.

Have a great day - and thanks for that already awesome bot!
Frizzant

Am4n

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
First of all Flyth already made a Follow script. The Api documentation can be found under help->scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.