• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Getting a servergroup if user has an other servergroup

Tyloendis

Helping Hand
Is there a script for this case?
It would be nice addon for a ranking and an icon limit script: Upon ranking up, a user get a server group, which would allow him/her to get more game groups, than the limit script would allow.

r3flex

Contributor
Well I have my thread with my ranking system. It counts all the time spent of server.

r3flex

Contributor
Well that would be possible, but you would have to probably add the groups into ignored groups.
So limiter wouldnt remove'em.

Fabeyy

Contributor
Yes you could exclude certain Server Groups from getting removed by an Icon Limit script. You could also grant these Groups to a user upon ranking up from a Online Time Script or whatever you have. But since that's a pretty custom script, I doubt you will find one that does exactly that.

r3flex

Contributor
Well my script does grant user a rank upon reaching x time, there are levels actually, and I would modify my limiter to ignore multiple groups

Tyloendis

Helping Hand
Well my script does grant user a rank upon reaching x time, there are levels actually, and I would modify my limiter to ignore multiple groups
But can your script give two server groups upon reaching a set time? What I use can't.

r3flex

Contributor
But why 2 groups? That would seem like a mess when user will have 15+ groups on him. My does give 1 remove another.

Tyloendis

Helping Hand
It's an invisible group, that allows more game group. (we have a lot of group, so ignoring them all is not suitible)
But we have a database worth for like a year, so using a new one, well it wont happen :D

r3flex

Contributor
Well depends what you want, I could integrate of make use of your old DB, depends what data is stored there...
You would have to describe exactly what you want cuz yet I dont see a point why would you have more than 2 servergroups for same amount of time.
You say something about game groups now so I dont really know they would get the game group then, upon reaching x time? but why game group then instead of levels.