Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Having to login to view panel?

Wizz28

Hey!,

So I've been using the bot flawlessly for the past few days, and I wanted to add more music onto the bot, however, I now have to sign into the panel? I've tried logging in but nothing seems to work ;(

Wizz28

Hello,

If you are on Windows, you just have to connect by clicking in the tray icon bar.

Anyway, you'll find more informations on the FAQ.

If you have further concerns regarding this matter, feel free to respond to this message. =)

There is an issue with this. When I click the icon in the bar, it opens in Internet Explorer, which gives me a white page saying 1 word: {LoginInfo}. When I copy the ip & port into chrome it says I have to log in, so at the moment I can't log in what so ever.

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
There is an issue with this. When I click the icon in the bar, it opens in Internet Explorer, which gives me a white page saying 1 word: {LoginInfo}. When I copy the ip & port into chrome it says I have to log in, so at the moment I can't log in what so ever.
You shouldn't use Internet Explorer.