Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

How can I limit bot instance to 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am4n

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
why would you want to do this? i mean everyone is askin for more instances and you want less?

Bielecki

Just because. My friend has a tendencies to deploying second bot for people that I don't like. Forget it.
In config.ini there's a line "InstanceActionLimit", by default 6, after changing to 1 I don't see any differences. So? Can I limit this or not?

Am4n

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
just don't give him permission to create/start a second bot

Bielecki

Tested. I can prohibit him manage instances. But if user can manage users (which I don't want to prohibit him), then he can just give himself this permission.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Just because. My friend has a tendencies to deploying second bot for people that I don't like. Forget it.
In config.ini there's a line "InstanceActionLimit", by default 6, after changing to 1 I don't see any differences. So? Can I limit this or not?

This is just a Protection to pre event Power Button Spaming or other actions like this.
With the Normal Version you only can do it with the Permissions, or only give him permissions in Teamspeak.
This version is not for hosting or the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.