• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

How can I stop the bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

Contributor
You can turn it off by hitting the button in the upper right corner in the webinterface. But that only stops the instance. If you want to turn off the sinusbot completly you need to tell us your OS. When it's windows, just right click the sinusbot logo in the taskbar and stop it. On linux you have to enter a command I guess but I don't really know. I am not a linux user.

avi

if you installed the bot with the installer script (linux) its: service sinusbot stop
all options: service sinusbot start ; service sinusbot stop ; service sinusbot status ; service sinusbot restart ; service sinusbot console

Drummerschlumpf

Donor
is awesome!
service sinusbot stop
Thanks its work

You can turn it off by hitting the button in the upper right corner in the webinterface. But that only stops the instance. If you want to turn off the sinusbot completly you need to tell us your OS. When it's windows, just right click the sinusbot logo in the taskbar and stop it. On linux you have to enter a command I guess but I don't really know. I am not a linux user.

yes thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.