• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

How do I activate streaming on web?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kugick

I saw there is an option to stream on web and its disabled by default. So how can I active it? And if its running on port 80, it is possible to change it? Thx

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
It's currently still experimental. It runs on the same port as the bot and can be enabled with
EnableWebStream = true
SampleInterval = 60

Normally, it's only possible to access it via an API call. But there's a HIGHLY experimental "demo" of it, when you press the
i d d q d
keys in the interface (make sure something is playing). Careful though, it could produce some weird cracking / static noise on Chrome and won't work at all on IE. The stream itself however is fully functional, only the frontend implementation is a bit weird right now.

kugick

Sorry for the double post, but I actived the web stream in config and pressed iddqd on firefox/chrome and nothins is happening. I am running the lastest update.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
As said: experimental. If there were docs, my answer would have been shorter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.