• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

How to implement SinusBot control panel on my website!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently am running the SinusBot on my computer and I can control the bot fine myself on my localhost but would like to make it so I run the SinusBot.exe on my computer while the control panel is used on my website(domain) that I own (www.heartfx.org)

I seen the API documentation that is provided but that does not make sense to me. Not very detailed instructions in my opinion and I am coming to forums to find out if there is another detailed tutorial that can show me how exactly to get this done? I have searched the forums myself and couldn't seem to find anything that I am looking for. All your responses and help would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
lowheartrate

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
What do you exactly not understand ?

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
It does not make sense to host the Bot on your local PC and the Interface remotely... but back to Topic the documentation is clear its a common RestAPI the API wants and gives Json. You need to know PHP or Javascript for this and how 2 Handle HTTP Calls and Json. :)

It does not make sense to host the Bot on your local PC and the Interface remotely... but back to Topic the documentation is clear its a common RestAPI the API wants and gives Json. You need to know PHP or Javascript for this and how 2 Handle HTTP Calls and Json. :)
OK, I am not new to web development as I have good knowledge of PHP, html, css, some JS, and some SQL(PDO) but making HTTP calls is another topic to put on the list that I have not studied / looked into yet. Looking at the API it says in order to get some basic General Information I need to GET from: http://127.0.0.1:8087/api/v1/bot/info as it states to use - I don't get anything other then an error (while using www.hurl.it).
a2f7a48c53.png

There must be something that I am doing wrong that I am not aware of?

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hehe, lol. - You are trying a webtool and enter 127.0.0.1 as IP Adress? 127.0.0.1 is your local IP. Sorry but you are sure not new to PHP? :confused: :p
... and you have to add as mentiod in the documentation the Authentication Token.
And please use curl or something for testing and not a remote website... this is insecure (I mean here sharing authentication tokens and such).

Status
Not open for further replies.