Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

How to queue a whole youtube playlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen in the FAQ with the latest versions its possible to download a playlist.
I have tried to use the !yt commands for a youtube playlist, but it ONLY plays the first song. !next stops the music.

Can anyone be so kind to help me with this? :)

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
It's not possible to download a whole playlist but you can stream the tracks of them. For that just create a playlist in the webinterface and under the advanced options you can enter the youtube playlist url.

It's not possible to download a whole playlist but you can stream the tracks of them. For that just create a playlist in the webinterface and under the advanced options you can enter the youtube playlist url.
Thanks for your reply!
Would it be possible to do this from the ts3 chat as well? This is what my users are using.

LudaLuke

If you have the ability to, just open up the web interface to your users so that they can create playlists?

Status
Not open for further replies.