• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

How to speed up SinusBot?

AppleX

Helo.

I've been using sinus bot for 3 years now. So by year 3 I'm slowly using so many scripts that I think both bot have slowed down. Currently, I have 2 bots in a panel, 7 on one and 9 scripts at a time. What determines the exact delay between commands, that is, the accuracy of sending slow commands? And how can this be helped? Or is there a way to do it?

Current VPS configuration:
- 6gb ram
- 3 CPUs (Intel Xeon 5675 (3.07 Ghz))
- 50GB sorage
- Internet speed: Download: 650Mbit / sec / Upload: 550Mbit / sec

An example of how I understand this is that it is slow. If someone is constantly visiting the rooms, the person will be kicked out of the server by spamprotection but not immediately but for 10-15 seconds and there is nothing set to kick him out later. So there are 10-15 possibly slightly larger delays.

What goes next to the 2 sinusbots on this server is a TeamSpeak 3 server and 2 DiscordBots. Plus a smaller website. On the server they are on, SinusBot has an average of 60-70 people up there that day.

So my exact question would be how can sinusbot be accelerated? And if so, what are you with and how?
Thanks in advance for the answers!

Last edited: