Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Increase Cache Size

FPVogel

Hey, is there any way to permanently increase the ytdl cache size?

I had to clean it today for the first time since like ever and I think I am going to just make a routine that automatically clears the cache once a week(Linux has me covered haha), but the Cache would still be able to fill when multiple people are streaming at the same time or something. After a quick search with the keywords "cache" and "increase cache" I haven't been able to find anything in the forums. Besides that there's only the "MaxDownloadSize" value mentioned in the help of the bot itself.

I'm running version 1.0.0-beta.10-202ee4d on Ubuntu 19.10.

fabm3n

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
is awesome!
Insider
AFAIK is the Signature Cache handled by youtube-dl itself, so that's nothing Sinusbot related. But there is a new version (2020.05.03) which hopefully fixed that bug with the Signature Cache.

Clearing the youtube-dl cache in Sinusbot is only needed if you turn on "CacheStreamed".