Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Install Script Error on CentOS 7

MrPateggy

Hello,

I just tried to install a bot on my system, but i get the following error:

Uncompressing TeamSpeak 3 Client for Linux on amd64./TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64-3.1.9.run: line 1350: cd: TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64: Not a directory
100% ./TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64-3.1.9.run: line 1352: cd: TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64: Not a directory

./TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64-3.1.9.run: line 1365: cd: TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64: Not a directory
cp: cannot stat ‘./TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64/*’: No such file or directory
Command which failed was: " cp -R ./TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_$ARCH/* ./". Please try to execute it manually and attach the output to the bug report in the forum thread.
If it still doesn't work report this to the author at https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/sinusbot-installer-script.1200/ only. Not a PN or a bad review, cause this is an error of your system not of the installer script. Line 796.

I tried to execute the command, but as I can see myself, there is no directory created in the sinusbot folder and so the command won't work. I also kniw, that the script is written for CentOS 6, but there shouldn't be that much of a diffrence (I am an linux-beginner and don't know that much about it).
I also looked for logs, but the only files in the sinusbot folder were a folder named "teamspeak3-client" and a file called "TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64-3.1.9.run".

Thank you in advance,
Max