Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Instant disconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.

datgame

Donor
is awesome!
Hello,

i have a problem with my 4 instances from the donator license.
The normal 2 instances from the normal license are working fine but there is a problem with the extra instances.
The 4 extra bots are disconnecting instantly. that means that they are on the ts server for 1 second and then they disconnect. I tried reinstalling the whole bot but that didnt work.

Best regards
datgame

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Did you recently migrate your TS server? Usually this happens, when the ServerUID has changed.

datgame

Donor
is awesome!
Auf den TS Server wurde nur ein neues Backup draufgemacht (von einem anderen Server). Sonst ist der vServer normal.

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
wurden dabei dateien ersetzt? oder war der backup nur ein snapshot?

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Ich habe das Backup per YatQA vom anderen TS runtergezogen und auf meinen geladen.
yup, da sich aber deine UID geändert hast ist deine Lizenz somit nicht mehr gültig

Status
Not open for further replies.