Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Licence Q & Radom question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenshironanto

Donor
is awesome!
Hello everyone!

Well, we're in general Questions so! :D

Firstly my main question :

- I seriously thinking for a licence but 1 point block me : IP adress

- Actually, our bot server run on linux, with a ssl domain name, everything is working like charm, but IP is DyN - So i read somewhere that licence is for a "TeamSpeak-Server IP address and the unique ServerUID" - and if you need to change IP you should ask for another licence --

- How actually working the licence ask?

I mean, should i need to send a message or something else or it's like automatic renew? i hope so, cause the Ip change every 15 day or is that possible to have something like "your TeamSpeak-Server "domain name" and the unique ServerUID" Could it be possible?

If it's not, it can be very annoying to always distrub Sinusbot team for re-asking licence... (it can be but annoying for eatch others)

Ok, second question about Speech reconization :)

- Is actually working for licenced Sinusbot?

And my final question and i stop boring you :D

About some DSP "plugins" :

- I would like to know if it can be techniquely possible to add DSP plugins?

I mean for exemple "i would like to add" :)p:p) a PITCH DSP, for pitch / tempo modification while playing - So my question is : is that possible? or is it actually possible with plugins sections with a correct one?

Thanks for all you've done, great team! Hope best for years !!!

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I mean, should i need to send a message or something else or it's like automatic renew?
With the new version we actually support changing IPs, you can request a license with your current IP and then change ist yourself to your domain in the sinusbot webinterface.
I mean for exemple "i would like to add" :)p:p) a PITCH DSP, for pitch / tempo modification while playing - So my question is : is that possible? or is it actually possible with plugins sections with a correct one?
There is a way to manipulate the sound with a ffmpeg compatible filter string: audio.setAudioFilter(...) => see documentation
There was also an example script that uses this feature (not sure if it comes with the bot per default)

kenshironanto

Donor
is awesome!
Thanks for fast reply !

Antoher question lead me there : When you obtain donator grade

- How you get a license file?

- How time it get?

With the new version we actually support changing IPs, you can request a license with your current IP and then change ist yourself to your domain in the sinusbot webinterface.

I'm in SinusBot 0.10.8-71ba94b

As i understand you obtain a private.key file (but how?), Is webinterface change after putting private.key in folder? (Actually i don't see anywhere or any section where you can ask)

I wll loking in the manual for DSP, i bet this is pain and hell to understand :D

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
When you obtain donator grade
when you donate (you are a donator)
How you get a license file?
see faq/wiki
How time it get?
no ETA
As i understand you obtain a private.key file (but how?)
you get this file on the same page you request the license after your request was approved
i bet this is pain and hell to understand :D
might be, I haven't used it yet ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.