Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

License

mrspeak

How long does it takes untill my license will be activated. It's already been more than 72 hours.

mrspeak

I can bet you are longer here than me. From your experience how long it will take, i mean time is not a problem but will be nice to know aproxmately like 1 week or month ?

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Since I don't know the effort of assigning those, it's hard to judge. Maybe it's easier if few request accumulate, explaining the wait time.
But I would bet it should be max. 1-2 weeks, but it's up to flyth and I don't know about his situation.

I can understand that it's a little frustrating, but I guess exactly that's why it's been implemented as donation and not as a purchase.

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Just be calm.
:) some licenses I got after a few hours, some a week later.
You definitely will get one. But only if your not forcing :p who knows, otherwise he won't create one

newmember

Hi, I think it always depends on how much work you have now. Usually you have to wait 2-3 weeks, but it could take a month.

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Flyth is working on anotber project and sinusbot was always a hobby / private project. So please don't ask when.

No Eta for everything here.