Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Looking for a script of permanent private channels

Gilad1998

Hello.
So I was searching for this a bit through all the scripts on the forum and I am not sure that I know which one does what I need.
I'm searching for a script that will allow users to enter a channel/type a command and have their own permanent (sub) channels under another channel (spacer), will give the owner of the channel a certain channel group, will allow to certain server groups have certain amount of channels and sub-channels, will check if somebody has a servergroup that bans creation of channels and will delete channels that aren't being used.
Does anybody know which one works and does the closest to my needs?
Thank you very much.

Last edited:

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
Do you know a script that does everything else but that?
Not sure if there is exactly that script here on the forums, but I have it on my server, if you want you can check it out, IP: dgeu
Write me there and I will show you.

// EDIT: That was you, banned bcs of using VPN or not? :D

Last edited: