Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Winner #MLGi | Multi Lemon Gaming - Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

DurtyFree

Insider
Insider
multi-lemon-gaming.png
TS3Index: #MLGi | Multi Lemon Gaming Community
TSViewer: #MLGi | Multi Lemon Gaming Community
GameTracker: #MLGi | Multi Lemon Gaming Community
Steam Group: #MLGi on Steam
TS3 IP: ts.mlgi.eu

We are an german community, started us a small group of up to 10 people, now at ~75 people online on peek times.
Our teamspeak server is fully uncommercial, we dont aim for profit in any way. We try to offer a sustainable teamspeak meeting place for friends.

Our Website http://www.mlgi.eu/ is based on thoughts & ideas of our community, we provide many features with the aim to improve our users experience on our teamspeak server. One of those features is providing users the ability to rent music bots on our teamspeak servers, to play & share their own music with their friends.
9fef2765ef.png

cd430c7f6d.png

000441f743.png
I would love to improve the users experience on our teamspeak server by getting a Sinusbot license for more instances. We would start off by developing some neat bots, connecting with our ts control panel.

7bc7bf65de.png

I am always available for questions & more informations.

-DurtyFree

Last edited:

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Requirements check:
1. Website + possibility to add a visible link back to the SinusBot Site:
2. 40 (active) members: User-Record of the day is even over 40:

But, there is a problem: I don't think the extended licence will allow you to rent some isntances of the bot! Please make sure to contact @flyth .
So for now, you aren't registered on the list... :/

Last edited:

DurtyFree

Insider
Insider
We got ddosed yesterday ( Your time ), Website is again running.

Had the backlink to Sinusbot since the beginning of this project, @flyth should already know me.

Status
Not open for further replies.