Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature Music/Announcement on every channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonflynee

I'd like to have my bot playing announcements on every channel via shout function.
Sometimes I must reboot my vps server and I don't want to go to every channel to tell the users to switch to my backup server or spam with text messages on main teamspeak chat.
I'd like to have something like public address system on my teamspeak that plays prerecorded messages to the users. I could use shout function by myself but sometimes it's better to play it via sinusbot.
Is it possible to add this feature to Sinusbot in the future?

Thanks in advance,
Mike VonFlynee

/ Sorry for my English, I'm Polish.

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
I'd like to have my bot playing announcements on every channel via shout function.
Sometimes I must reboot my vps server and I don't want to go to every channel to tell the users to switch to my backup server or spam with text messages on main teamspeak chat.
I'd like to have something like public address system on my teamspeak that plays prerecorded messages to the users. I could use shout function by myself but sometimes it's better to play it via sinusbot.
Is it possible to add this feature to Sinusbot in the future?

Thanks in advance,
Mike VonFlynee

/ Sorry for my English, I'm Polish.
I mean it would be a cool feature, but you could just use a teamspeak addon such as these (the last 2 I don't know if they work with the current version of TS:

Status
Not open for further replies.