Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN No need anymore

Kille

Hello. I have tried to figure out how to make this script with no luck.. Im new to js and sinusbot too. Could anyone do me a script or give advise so I could get it working. Im trying to make it share specified servergroup with others in any channel if only one person has it.

So for example user1 with no tags join server and user2 pulls him in same channel user1 gets servergroup ID 43 because user2 has it too.

I dont know if this is even possible to do. Let me know. Thank you in advance.

Frizzant

Contributor
I think that's doable. However I don't really have time for this right now.
But maybe you would have to explain this a bit more in depth - because if you program it to do exactly what you just said chances are high that the behaviour will have results that aren't expected.
Especially if you think about the "common" server, where each user has a few groups and not just one.

Another question then - why not just add it manually?

Kille

It would be on my teamspeak where people has own channels with passwords and ability to move people in. I dont want to give ability to add servergroups by themselves since someone might abuse it, spam on other etc. So I do this manually when people without tags join but Im not always on you know.

Frizzant

Contributor
I see your concern. But what you are trying to do is easily solvable if you know how to setup server groups correctly.
You should learn how to do this, so they can only add the correct groups. You can even remove the possibility of them removing the group. (And also if you have people on the TS which would abuse those rights, you might have to think about solving that in the first place.)

I'm not trying to offend you here - I just think that you should invest the time to learn how to manage the server groups instead of requesting a script that in this case does not seem necessary.

Basically I don't see the need for this script in this case.
I'm sure if you are willing to spend some bucks that @DrWarpMan can develop it for you. However he has limited time - so i'm sure it won't be too cheap.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
It would be on my teamspeak where people has own channels with passwords and ability to move people in. I dont want to give ability to add servergroups by themselves since someone might abuse it, spam on other etc. So I do this manually when people without tags join but Im not always on you know.
Basically you could also just use one of the servergroup assign scripts on joining those specific channels... so you sticky the groups with the channel, not with the "mover", which sound to me, as it would be the same.

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Basically you could also just use one of the servergroup assign scripts on joining those specific channels... so you sticky the groups with the channel, not with the "mover", which sound to me, as it would be the same.
Agreeing! It would be the best way. Because what happens when a admin moves the user first and forgets about it. #SecurityBreach