Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

No sound in Discord (Windows)

Styrmanden

SinusBot-version: 1.0.0-beta.3-735814e
TS-client and server version: Discord
Processor: i7-8700K
Ram: 16 GB

My music-bot doesn't play any sound in Discord. I've read all the reasons for this and the suggested solutions (https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/discord-no-music.7404/), and I've tried to download and copy paste the 2 scripts into my script-folder as well with no positive result.

As I understand it, beta 3 doesn't work anymore with Windows/Discord after the new update to Discord. And the given solutions doesn't work either - or have I misunderstood something? And, the proper solution, is that to wait for an SinusBot-update for Windows-users? (...And does anyone know what the ETA for this will be?).

Attachments

• Log-file.txt
    746 bytes · Views: 2
  • Config.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 1